STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON THE BUS:
- Smoking of any kind
- Illegal Drugs
CAN WE DRINK ON THE BUS?
- Yes, on the bus you can but not off of the bus. Your cooler must be allowed to fit under your seat. If you have too much to drink, we reserve the right to cut you off and not let you on the distillery tours. In extreme cases, you will be paying for a cab back to Nashville. Remember this is a long day so please pace yourself. We will provide complimentary water.
DO YOU SELL BOOZE ON THE BUS?
- This is a big NO as it is illegal. There will be tastings at each distillery and places for you to buy it there.
CAN I BRING MY CHILDREN?
- You must be 21 and up to attend this tour.
IS THERE A REFUND POLICY?
- Tickets are non-refundable but you can transfer them to someone else if something comes up and you can’t make it. Share them with a friend if you need to. If something comes up on our part and the bus has mechanical problems or anything else that would prevent us from taking the tour, we will be happy to refund you.
SHOULD WE TIP THE TOUR GUIDES AND THE BUS DRIVER?
- If you feel like they did a great job, then yes please! It is up to you.
CAN WE RESERVE AN ENTIRE BUS?
- Absolutely, please email us and we can make arrangements for your group.
WHEN WILL WE BE BACK IN NASHVILLE?
- We should be back in Nashville by 6:00pm (depending on traffic) so you will have plenty of time to hit up the honky-tonks.
WHERE SHOULD I PARK?
- We will meet and have reserved the parking lot behind Hume Fogg Magnet School off 8th Ave (Stewart Parking). Your parking is included in the cost of your tour.
WHAT ABOUT LUNCH?
- We will have a set lunch after our first distillery tour.
DOES THE BUS HAVE A BATHROOM?
- If the particular bus you are on that day does not have a bathroom, we will be sure to make multiple stops.
HOW MUCH DOES THE TOUR COST AND WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
- $120 (plus taxes and fees) and that includes all of your tours, tastings, lunch, and parking.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST IF I RUIN SOMETHING ON THE BUS?